Second International Conference
“Digital Transformation & Global Society” (DTGS’17)
June 21-23, 2017, St. Petersburg, Russia
DTGS’17 is co-organized by the by ITMO University and Higher School of Economics (HSE), St. Petersburg, held during the Information Society Week.
The mission of the DTGS is to serve as a common platform for scholars and practitioners to discuss the transformative impact of digital technology on the way we work and live, with special emphasis on socio-technical aspects of cyberspace. DTGS’17 is focused on the ICT-enabled and ICT-transformed behavior in different spheres of human life.
Preference will be given to submissions addressing the core conference topics:
- eSociety: social informatics, digital sociology, cyber activism;
- ePolity: politics, governance and civic participation in cyberspace;
- eFinance: new forms and methods of ICT-enabled financial behavior;
- eEconomy: digital economy and markets;
- eCity: urban environment and Smart City;
- eHealth: eHealth technologies and their social effects.
We welcome unpublished contributions presenting either completed (12 - 15 pages) or ongoing (8 - 10 pages) research, as well as experience papers, with the emphasis on behavioral studies. All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review. The accepted papers will be published in Scopus- and WoS- indexed Proceedings Series. The language of the conference is English. Russian-language submissions are not accepted.
Papers are to be submitted electronically, following the guidelines on the conference web page. Submissions must be in English and in .pdf format.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 7 April 2017 (extended)
- Panels & Round-Tables Proposals till: 7 April 2017
- Decision on Submission: 7 May 2017
- Revised Paper Submission: 20 May 2017
- Authors’ Registration: 20 May - 2 June 2017
- Registration Till: 20 June 2017
- Conference: 21-23 June 2017
DTGS’17 Page in EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dtgs17
Daniil A. Alexandrov, Dr. Sc., Professor, Deputy Director of HSE Campus at St. Petersburg, Dean of St. Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Humanities at HSE
Andrei V. Chugunov, Director of eGovernance Center, Head of Department of State Information Systems Management, ITMO University
Olessia Yu. Koltsova, Director of Laboratory for Internet Studies National Research University Higher School of Economics
Yury Kabanov, National Research University Higher School of Economics, eGovernance Center at ITMO University – Conference Director